Maschinenhaus Essen

  • © Ursula Kaufmann
    (c) Ursula Kaufmann

The Maschinenhaus Essen is part of the former pit Carl that was instituted 1855. The brick building was built with a base area of 14 x 20 metres in the year 1990 as a location for the steam machine manoeuvring the conveyor cage. 1929 the coal extraction was ceased. Until 1970 the pit Carl was in operation for man-and material riding and for ventilation.

What is played at this location:


Wilhelm-Nieswandt-Allee 100
45326 Essen